Sunday, July 12, 2009

WINNER of Challenge #14: "Christmas in July"

CONGRATULATIONS NormaJean from http://normajean8105.blogspot.com/. You are the winner of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #14: Christmas in July

Please send me your full name and COMPLETE, including your country, address as it should appear on the envelope via e-mail to misscill@yahoo.com so we can get your fabulous prize in the mail and on it's way to you! If I don't hear from you by midnight (EST) July 15th, 2009, you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to redraw a new winner!

Thanks for joining our challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

you might want to give her until July 15 or so as the 8th is already passed. :D

Skraptacular Designs said...

Ooops...thanks for pointing this out Carm! I forgot to change the date in the template that I cut and paste from each week...

It's been corrected and NormaJean has until the 15th to contact me to claim her prize. I'm sure she'll be in touch way before then.

Thanks again!

Hugs,
Priscilla