Sunday, September 26, 2010

WINNER of Challenge #77: GRID CHALLENGE

CONGRATULATIONS to Sally from http://sallyscreativecorner.blogspot.com. You are the winner of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #77: “Grid Challenge!”

Please send me your full name and COMPLETE, including your country, address as it should appear on the envelope and your e-mail address, via e-mail to misscill@yahoo.com so we can forward your information on to our sponsor and get your fabulous prize on it's way to you! If I don't hear from you by
midnight (EST) Wednesday September 29th, 2010, you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to redraw a new winner!

Thanks for joining our challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be the winning card this week. All the cards were beautiful. Again thank you so much. Made my day that's for sure...